The final masterpiece

The end of term brought the end of an era for Robert - no more playgroup! My little boy will be starting nursery school in the Autumn and, thanks to a recent visit in which the sand pit and water table featured prominently, he is looking forward to it. I did feel a hint of sadness collecting him for the last time, though Emily's name is already on the waiting list so I'll be back there before I know it! Here's Robert's final playgroup masterpiece recorded for posterity:


We wanted to give his playgroup leaders a little thank you gift for their help in developing this artistic talent (amongst other things) and my thoughts immediately turned to Shadow of Felt Fusion who handmakes all manner of felted goodies. She designed these fab personalised brooches on a butterfly theme chosen by Robert, which seemed to be much appreciated:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver